Monday, March 22, 2010

Irish Spring Collage

Ok, I realize that St. Patrick’s Day was last week, and while I’ve finished the Irish cheese and soda bread, I can’t get the green theme out of my mind. It probably doesn’t help that today it is raining here, which also makes me think of Ireland and vividly green grass.

For my latest sketchbook collage, I found this lovely image of a castle among the green grass and decided to incorporate more shades of this springy color into the composition. And it only seemed fitting to include the large scale four-leaf clover into the collage.

2 comments:

Kat W said...

Lots of rain here today too!

Your collage encourages my story making brain to imagine & create. Great - thank you

Kat :-)

MELANIE said...

Yep. The rain is pretty inevitable around here this time of the year!

You are so welcome! Glad I could help ;)