Monday, March 9, 2009

Pretty Pinks

As winter nears to an end, I'm looking forward to spring and all the colors it will bring. These pretty pink tulips inspired my spring color fascination. A gift for my recent birthday, they capture the essence of spring color.

I was so inspired that I went out and bought the paper below. Yes, that's paper. It's a lovely shade of pink and gives the impression of satin folds. I had no plans for it when I bought it. I've never used pink in any of the works in my shop, so far. But with spring just around the corner, I'm thinking this color is the perfect inspiration.


So, what should I make with this paper? A collage? ACEO? Bracelet?

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oooo I saw that same paper at JoAnn Fabrics this weekend! I almost bought it in purple. It's very sexy paper, if you can call paper that, haha

♥ xtine
http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

P.S. Thanks for the link to your blog on Twitter!

MELANIE said...

Yep, that's where I got it! I drooled over the purple too but got hydrangea purple paper instead.

Thanks for reading!

Anonymous said...

wow... that paper is cool!

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com