Monday, June 2, 2008

More Bracelets


I'm loving this idea of creating wearable art, in addition to my collages. I started covering clear resin bangles with decorative paper and covering them with a shiny gloss. (see above)

Then, I started experimenting with creating mini collages on wooden stretch bracelets. This time I was inspired by shape and color. (see above)

Now, I am thinking about my next line. I still have a few of the bangles left and probably a dozen of the stretch bracelets left, even some white ones.


What kinds of designs, using paper, would you like to see on bracelets?

6 comments:

SpinachNPeace said...

LOVE that blue bangle! You're very talented!

Yorkshire Delighter said...

I'm liking the mini-collages!

bbb said...

I like the mini collages..one of a kind!

Sew Bettie said...

These are great bracelets.

MELANIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MELANIE said...

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the comments.